The Chelsea Gabardine Trench Coat with Lace Collar
- A cotton gabardine trench coat with a detachable graphic lace topcollar. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. In a Chelsea narrow fit, the design has a tapered waist and a precisely tailored collar and gun flap.
- Coat length: 97cm/38.2in. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 185.4cm/6ft 1in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Collar trim: 87% cotton, 13% polyester
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England