Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item.
In this window, you can contact customer service for further assistance.
- Classic duck boots engineered for rainproof protection from the elements. The rubber boot has a nylon upper and a drawcord at the calf. The winter essential is designed with leather straps, brass buckles and press-studs finishing the piece.
- Upper: 50% polyamide, 40% rubber, 10% calf leather
- Upper lining: 60% cotton, 30% polyester, 10% sheep leather
- Insole lining: 100% sheep leather
- Sole: 100% rubber
- Brass hardware
- Press-stud, buckle and zip closure
- Drawcord at the calf
- Rubber plaque with Burberry lettering at heel
- Length from top of heel to top of boot: 23cm/9.1in
- Top circumference: 31cm/12.2in
- Burberry has created this product using high quality natural rubber. To clean, wipe with a damp cloth or wash with lukewarm, soapy water. Do not use solvents.
- Over time there may be a release of protective wax, leaving a fine white deposit. This is normal and does not affect the quality of the boots. To remove, please wipe boots with a damp cloth.
- Store out of direct sunlight in a cool, dry location away from extreme sources of heat or cold and avoid contact with dark or bright items.
Item Image Gallery